ENGlobal offers a complete range of Analytical Automation Integration Services, including engineering/design, fabrication, and installation. This is typically applicable to new analyzer systems, sampling systems, shelters, and associated instrumentation and equipment.
The ENGlobal Advantage
- Whether it is integration solutions, custom applications or new automation technology, we have the ability to build and deliver efficient solutions, customized to your unique requirements.
- Combining our vast knowledge of automation with creativity and innovation, we solve a host of analytical systems problems across an extensive range of industries.
- We provide total project responsibility from Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) through commissioning, start-up, and ongoing maintenance.
- We are Independent of any hardware and software manufacturers which allows us to focus on customer-specified analytical systems, including racks, cabinets and buildings.
At ENGlobal, we understand that every client’s application or automation needs are unique, and spread across a wide range of methods and technologies. In order to meet these varied needs, we use a team-based, consultative business approach, along with relevant analytical tools and systems.
- Prepackaged Analyzer SystemsWe provide engineering and design of complete packaged systems. From analyzer buildings and Sample Conditioning systems, to comprehensive Acceptance Testing and complete system assembly, we guarantee turnkey solutions for:
- Refinery Sector Rule (RSR) Flare Analyzer Systems
- Ethylene Cracking Analyzer Systems
- Gasoline and Diesel Blending Systems
- Ethylene Purity Systems for Productions and Custody Transfer
- LNG Analyzer Systems
- Water Analysis
- Continuous Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Solutions ENGlobal’s CEMS solutions reliably demonstrate compliance with both federal and state emissions monitoring, and clear air regulations relative to any industry. We can customize our solutions to fit virtually any type of enclosure or rack, including fiberglass, galvanized steel, and stainless steel.
- Analyzer Maintenance & Data Acquisition System (AMDAS) ENGlobal’s AMDAS solutions feature a robust, off-the-shelf, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and family of software. The idea is to provide a turnkey, open architecture solution that is reliable and easy to configure. Data can be Gathered from up to 50 analyzers to ensure compliance with process requirements and environmental standards.
Some of the industry-leading features of this system are:
- Complete compatibility with all process analyzers
- Wide range of I/O capabilities
- Customizable per current and future requirements
- Clear data presentation with fully customizable graphics
- Flexible and powerful report generator
- Open data structure with easy export to Microsoft Excel, Access and corporate databases
- OPC compliant DCS and SCADA interfaces
- Advanced alarm functionality at the PLC and workstation level which warns operators prior to critical issues arising.
- Data Acquisition Systems (DAS) ENGlobal’s widely proven DAS solutions can assist you in meeting the latest EPA laws and regulations, including 40CFR60 and 40CFR75.Some of the key features include:
- State-of-the-art software
- Configuration Explorer
- Data Monitoring
- Data Explorer
- Automation Report Agent
- Open architecture
- Flexibility to meet future requirements
- User configurability for monitoring and reporting
- State-of-the-art software