Project Manager I – Corporate
PROJECT MANAGER I – Houston Corporate
ENGlobal is an energy engineering and professional services firm, focused on innovative, cost-effective solutions. ENGlobal has grown into a recognized, international corporation by remaining committed to our clients with fresh ideas and professional experience.
ENGlobal’s expertise reaches numerous market sectors, including, but not limited to: petroleum, gas, chemical, power, and petrochemical markets, automation and controls and EPCm (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management) projects. We firmly believe that attention to detail drives the success of our projects, thus driving the success of our clients.
This position will be the project manager of individual or multiple task orders, supervising the day-to-day project operations. They may organize and direct teams of in-house and contractor personnel drawn from various labor categories. Shall have expertise in and current knowledge of the methodologies for project development and execution. As project manager, they will serve as the primary interface and point of contact for their project team with the Automaton Manager of Projects on program/project issues. They will supervise program/project operations by developing plans and procedures, strategic plans and initiatives, and execution of the technical effort. Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and exceptional interpersonal relationship skills as they will be the primary point of contact with client project engineers and managers. Will also be responsible for contract administration and reviews, proposal development, manpower planning and schedule development.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Management.
- Four years of direct work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Four years of direct work experience, to include: Design, Development, Production, Installation, and testing of large complex integrated software systems.
- Four years as manager, to include: Supervising Project Personnel, Scheduling Work, Writing Proposals and Preparing Bids, and Equipment and Material Logistics Control.
- Four years of direct work experience leading teams to include Design, Installation, Logistics, Quality Assurance and/or Technical Support of large complex integrated engineering/productions projects.
ENGlobal offers comprehensive compensation package with competitive pay and exceptional benefits. Interested candidates, please visit our website at www.englobal.com, and click on the careers link at the top of the page to submit your application.
ENGlobal is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
NO STAFFING FIRMS PLEASE