What We Do
ENGlobal is a leading engineering company for the energy sector across the US, and internationally, from renewable energy and hydrogen to upstream through downstream and petrochemicals. We operate through two main business segments: Engineering and Automation.
- Engineered Solutions and Process Plants: ENGlobal’s engineering segment provides full multi-disciplined engineering services relating to the development, management and execution of projects requiring professional engineering and related project management services. We offer feasibility studies, project definition, FEED studies, cost estimation, detailed engineering design, environmental compliance and permitting, material procurement, overall project management and construction management. We also operate a modular process unit fabrication facility in Henderson Texas.
- AUTOMATION: ENGlobal is well recognized in the industry as specialists in automation, development, design, fabrication, integration, and implementation of:
- Advanced automated data gathering systems
- Process distributed control and analyzer systems
- Information technology projects
- Electrical projects
- Remote Instrument buildings, control rooms, MCC’s and power islands
- ENGlobal fabricatesthese systems in an 80,000 square foot facility in East Houston.
- Within this business segment, we also operate a special Government Services group that provides engineering, design, installation, operations, and maintenance support to various government facilities. We provide a specific focus on turnkey installations and maintenance of automation and instrumentation systems for the U.S. Department of Defense facilities worldwide.
Vertical integration of ENGlobal’s core competencies of engineering, fabrication and construction with a view towards optimized constructability. Our engineering and construction management experts work closely together, focused on improving fabrication and construction efficiency from day one of the project for schedule and cost improvements through to commissioning.
- Engineering & Construction: We deliver innovative, cost-effective engineering and design, automation, integration, modular fabrication, project management, execution and procurement for customers across the globe. From renewable fuels to upstream, midstream and downstream, to alternate energy, hydrogen and synthesis gas, and petrochemicals, we cater to a wide array of multi-industry clients. Our services range from feasibility studies and conceptual design, to full turnkey project responsibility.
- Automation Engineering: We cater to an extensive range of automation and control system applications, from conception through start-up and optimization. Our project management, construction management and coordination services address a variety of automation projects, such as:
- Plant re-instrumentation and expansion
- DCS migrations
- Grassroots instrumentation, electrical and control systems
- Automation Integration: Combining years of automation expertise and broad industry experience, we offer a complete suite of fully-integrated process, power and control solutions for projects worldwide. This includes in-house systems fabrication, programming, assembly, and testing and documentation for reliable, consistent output that meets the highest quality standards.
- Government Services: Our comprehensive engineering and automation solutions support the U.S. Department of Defense fueling systems. We specialize in custom designs, installations, upgrades, and maintenance of Automated Fueling Systems, Automated Tank Gauging Systems (ATG), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems, Integrated Network Configurations and Cyber Security.
- Subsea Controls and Integration (SCI) group: We offer advanced process automation design, engineering services, and equipment for the effective integration of communication protocols between topsides production facilities and subsea devices.