Specialty Engineering Services & So Much More!
Founded in 1985, ENGlobal (NASDAQ: ENG) is a specialty engineering services firm that focuses on engineered modular systems, automation integration solutions and select EPCM projects. From humble beginnings as a local engineering and design company, we are now a truly international organization known for our multi-disciplinary, innovative, and cost-effective solutions. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, we serve the energy industry and markets throughout the world.
Snapshot of our automation and EPCM segments:
- Automation Systems Integration:
- Automation Engineering:
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) Segment:
Who We Serve
- Upstream: Full-service specialty engineering, procurement and construction capabilities in oil and gas production, including separation and conveyance.
- Midstream: Comprehensive EPCM services for a range of transportation and distribution systems including flow stations, compressor, metering stations, pipelines, and pump stations for crude, natural gas, as well as refined products.
- Downstream: Extensive conceptual engineering and designing services for grass roots units and value engineering projects in the petroleum refining and petrochemical industry.
- Alternative Energy: Best-in-class EPCM solutions for future renewable, sustainable and other alternative energy projects.
- Pulp and Paper: Advanced automation and control technology solutions, focused on the paper and pulp industry.
- Government: Full-suite of engineering and automation solutions, supporting U.S. Department of Defense fueling systems globally.
Our Core Values
- A strong commitment to health, safety and the environment
- Integrity and accountability, always
- Teamwork in all that we do
- Quality at every step
- Clear communication from start to finish
To become the preferred provider of innovative automation integration services and select EPCM projects to deliver quality modular process solutions for clients across the globe.
Safely deliver specialty engineering services that ensure success for all stakeholders, while demonstrating good stewardship of the world around us
The ENGlobal Way
- Working safely first, above all else
- Operating ethically and with the highest integrity, without exception
- Being totally responsive to our valued clients, serving them with quality services
- Always exhibiting teamwork and collaboration across our entire business
- Continuously seeking to improve, to innovate, and to differentiate ourselves
- Displaying urgency, passion and commitment in all our business dealings
Automation and EPCM segments:
- Automation Systems Integration: Fully Integrated turnkey solutions built to precise customer specifications, including detailed design, fabrication, supply chain management, assembly, programming, testing, and complete documentation for:
- Complete integration and testing for Process Control and Analyzer Systems
- Advanced automated data gathering systems
- Electrical Powerhouse and Motor Control Center Buildings
- Information technology systems
- Automation Engineering: Project management, construction management and construction coordination of automation projects related to:
- Process control systems
- EPA regulated systems
- Power distribution and generation systems
- Analytical systems
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) Segment: Consulting services for the development, management and execution of projects, including:
- Conceptual feasibility studies and project cost estimation
- Project definition and management
- Engineering design
- Environmental compliance
- Materials procurement
- Outsourced personnel services
- Components fabrication
- Additional services, such as electrical and instrument installation, maintenance, calibration and repairs
- Other project management and construction management services